Thursday, July 17, 2008
Welcome to our family blog
Welcome to our family blog. This has been on my long list of things to do for quite some time now. As I am just barely starting to dig into the blogging world I am realizing there is so much I can do with a blog. I'm really bad about writing things down but am at my computer several times a day so I figured a blog would be a great tool for me. Hopefully as this blog develops so will my talents and knowledge. Thankfully Tom can help in this too and I know he will add some very special touches. What would take me hours he can do in minutes. I'm doing this for our kids, friends, and family. I thought it would be a great way to keep in touch. I also thought this would be great especially for you grandparents so that we can share with you all the "little things" that happen on a day to day basis. Expect daily posts (there is usually always something funny that Blake has done at least once a day), pictures, video, and more. ENJOY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!! I am so excited to read your sweet blog to see how you and your growing family are doing! Love you!
ReplyDelete