Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bitter-sweet at 3.5 months

Time is flying by quickly. It seems much faster than with Blake. It's been a bitter-sweet week for us. Lacey is now sleeping in her crib at night. Something I was too scared to do with Blake until he was six months, and then it was another month of sleeping in the guest room. I guess that is what they call a "first time mom". I wasn't planning to move her this soon but she is a light sleeper and just does so much better in her crib. She's been sleeping through the night (praise the Lord) for sometime now so it really just made sense. Today I started moving all her things up to her room and out of our room. Yes it's nice to have our room back but it went by so fast. For now we are content with our two blessings and more than likely are done having babies. I leave the "more than likely" in there just in case but in my mind this is our last so I find myself embracing each moment even more. She is a sweet one. Good eater, good sleeper and just a content little baby. Don't get me wrong we have our typical baby moments but I really can't complain. She has a sweet personality and is all girl. I mean I'm sure the bows and girly outfits I dress her in add to that but her mannerism is prissy and I just love it. This week Blake was in camp so Lacey and I did grocery shopping together. Both days we went she woke up right when we got there. I was so nervous because it was nap time. Sweet thing though stayed awake and content through the whole trip. She blessed me as she just kept her eyes fixated on me the whole time while every so often giving me angel smiles.





She loves her brother and always wants to see what he is doing. She is not a hold me over the shoulder baby, she wants to be facing out and not missing a thing. Blake has done well with having a sister. We are still trying to teach him gentle, but you can tell he loves her. He calls her "CC". Not sissy, but CC. I think he got that from LaCEY. It's very cute! Lacey sure seems to watch EVERY move he makes. I'm sure this will be good and bad for the future :).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.