Lacey is officially rolling over from back to tummy. She tries so hard and when she finally makes it she admires the world from her new view and then quickly realizes she is on her tummy. Since she hates her tummy she starts screaming until you put her on her back. From there it's back to turning over again. She is quite the little talker (not sure who she gets that from)and before bedtime she jabbers away and gives me lots of little sweet giggles. She is just precious!!!
Now for Blake! Well he now thinks he is Superman! I had two boxes of diapers that I came home with from the store the other day. He was standing on them one at a time, counting to seven, jumping off, and then throwing himself on the floor to roll around. I'm not sure why he counts to seven (he can count up to 13) but I told Tom I'm glad he counts to seven because that buys us some time to get to him. We then caught him stacking both boxes on top of each other ON THE COUCH and trying to climb up to the top.
Some of our very good friends just bought a house with a pool. We went yesterday for our first swim there. Up until now Blake has not been that interested in the pool. Well yesterday he changed his mind. Before I knew it he was standing on the edge counting (hence the whole jumping off the diaper boxes) and jumping to me. He had to be holding my hands the whole time but that is fine with me. We'd jump off and then he'd start saying choo-choo. Today we went back again and he actually floated in the water by himself with his floaties. I was so proud of him!!! Lacey even took her first dip in the pool yesterday.
Fun times we are having!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.