Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blake singing ABC's & Twinkle Twinkle


Blake picked up my jump rope the other day and started singing. He told me it was a microphone and pretty much the rest of the evening was putting on a concert. It was very funny. The first song is a song he made up that he calls JUMP. I think he is trying to copy what I do at church. He does not quite get all his ABC's in order but lately has been singing his ABC's for a good half hour after we put him to bed so he is certainly getting practice. One morning we even woke up to him singing his ABC's in bed over the monitor. You will also hear him sing his version of twinkle twinkle. Like I have said before, there is never a dull moment with our Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.