Monday, September 29, 2008

Brother/Sister love

These two really do love each other. Blake is very sweet to Lacey and Lacey just eats up any attention her brother will give her. It is so cute to watch them together. Lacey will be six months this Thursday and it's hard to believe. Time has flown by fast. They are so much fun and bring so much joy to our lives. Blake is a laugh a minute and Lacey is just as cute as can be. I am trying to blog as much as I can but things have been a bit crazy with the hurricane. Blake's school finally got power and he started back today. Things are slowly getting back to normal. Before we know it the holidays will be here!!! I look forward that though. I LOVE the holidays!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.